Bioinformatics Algorithms, Databases, and Tools / Spring 2020
- New Lecture is up: Efficient representation of the dBG [slides]
- New Lecture is up: The de Bruijn graph and genome assembly [slides]
- New Assignment released: [Project 2: RNA-seq quantification and ``sufficient'' statistics ]
- New Lecture is up: The small and large phylogeny problems [slides]
- New Lecture is up: RNA-seq and gene expression inference [slides]
- New Lecture is up: Linear space alignment [slides]
- New Lecture is up: Local alignment and affine gap penalties [slides]
This course will focus on algorithmic, and computational aspects of biological data analysis, and specifically on genomics.
Register to our Piazza page to get announcements via e-mail.